1. I got my bachelors degree in Latin American Studies, accomplishing an A on my thesis!
2. Worked for nearly 3 months as an english teacher for the 6th grade at the local elementary school. Gained more experience from having more responsability.
3. Went back to live at my parents house during the time I worked, thus spending more time and reconnecting with my folks.
4. Got to do what I love the most: Went backpacking to South, Central and North America. Visited Brazil, Argentina, Guatemala, Belize and the U.S.
5. I paraglided over Rio de Janeiro.
6. I saw the 2.7 km wide Iguazú Falls on the boarder of Brazil and Argentina.
7. Climbed a 3772 meter volcano in Guatemala during a full moon night.
8. Swam with nurse sharks, stingrays and turtles in the corals reefs of Belize.
9. Biked over the Golden Gate Bridge.
10. I got to see my best friend Madelyn again after 4 years apart.
11. Started to paint with oil colors without completely sucking at it.
12. Maintained my important friendships.
13. Moved on relationship wise.