Sider

søndag 21. februar 2010

she took me to a gay bar! gay bar!

last night me, my host sister Patty, and host mother Lourdes, went to a private gay bar called "Wish". we were cordinally invited by the boss. we were almost the only (real) ladies there. The audience acted rather rude by my opinion when the strippers entered some time around midnight. they were touching and stroking and grapping the dancer´s asses as if they were animals!!! i sure hope the dancers dance bc they want to, and not cus they have too...how horrible to be treated as an object like that. oh well, i wont deny that perhaps i objectifyed the good looking dancers from the table i was sitting, but at least i didnt walk up and grap theyre juicy stuff (ok ok, there is an picture of me looking like that, but the dancer invited me to do it!!)




1 kommentar:

jules sa...

det nederste bilde er epic :*