Sider

mandag 26. juli 2010

summer sunshine



The summer has been rather calm this far.
Last weekend I went to Bergen and I visited my cousin Andrea, hung out with Vanessa, met up with Astrid and met good friend. It was nice. We went to Floeyen, shopped abit and visited the Aquarium, which I havent been to since I was a little girl.

My parents are in Nice in France at the moment, and my big brother has packed his suitcase and set out for Australia to study down under this semester. Im happy for him.

Saturday, Heidi and I and two friends went to Malakoff rockfestival in Eid. We saw norwegian bands such as Susanne Sundfoer, Sivert Hoeiem, Skambankt and swedish Timbuktu & Damn! I really enjoyed Timbuktu, especially when they played "Alla Vill Til Himmelen Men Ingen Vil Doe", and "Det Loser Sig". We drove back to Foerde in the middle of the night, drunk and tired (minus the designated driver, of course).

Tomorrow my parents return and we will go to Aalfoten to our cabin. I havent been there in forever and I look forward to water skiing and learning how our new boat works. The weather has changed for the better the two past days and I have been able to lay outside, reading my book and get some tan. Most of the summer has been awful weather-wise, raining like crazy. Those days I spend scrapbooking like a lunatic (I can scrapbook for hours, I enjoy it so much). Take a look at some of the pages I made:




1 kommentar:

Sara sa...

wow, du er mitt idol Marty! håper jeg får til å scrappe litt fremover. er priceless og utrolig gøy å ha! hvordan går det ellers? godt å være hjemme? ser du frem til å reise tilbake til Gjt igjen? du er vel på hytta nå, men vi snakkes. Leva livet:)