Sider

tirsdag 7. desember 2010

back home in NORWAY

I left mi querida Mexico December 5th. After almost 2 days of traveling later(MEXICO-TORONTO-LONDON-OSLO-FØRDE) i was home. Minus degrees and snow. Going outside from the airport to the small Wideroe-plane that was heading for my home town, i was shocked from the cold. it seriously hurt breathing. it is weird thinking about the fact that i was laying on the beach tanning last Thursday, and now I am surrounded by whiteness and frost on the other side of the world.

It was sad leaving. I have a life in Guanajuato, I have routines, contacts, friends, a boyfriend. And for what? Just leaving it all behind, let it all become a part of my memory; something that has been and that will never come back. It seems senseless and harsh, but that is how it works. No risk, no reward. My dad told me in the car after picking me up: "Every beginning has an end."


Ingen kommentarer: