Sider

mandag 24. oktober 2011

Brasil

I arrived Rio in pouring rain. I thought to myself, dont panic, this is probably just temporary. But in the back of my mind I knew I had briefly read somehting about the rainy season staring up around the middle of October. I spent 5 days in Rio. These are my highlights from Brasil - Being on top of the Sugar Loaf:
- Visiting the Jesus statue (el Corcovado):
- Lapa stairs:
and of course, the hangliding I did:
IHLA GRANDE, incredible weather:
and last but not least, the Iguazu falls!
So breathtakingly beautiful! I spent two days seeing to falls, the first on the brasilian side and today I crossed to border by bus and saw it from the argentine side:) Its a national park and I have seen ALOT of animals! Right now im in Puerto de Iguazu in Argentina now. I'm contemplating on wether to go to Paraguay for a day trip tomorrow or just to chill at the hostel until the bus leaves for Buenos Aires 5 in the afternoon. Weather forecaste says its going to rain alot.