Sider

fredag 3. februar 2012

where is my mind. head. social skills.

apparently completely gone! or maybe it was just that one person that made me turn into such a pathetic teenage girl blushing when encountering this tall dark almost-stranger that suddenly stood next to me next to the grocery stand. without thinking approching him although not knowing this person enough to really do so, speaking foolish every-day jibberish only to converse, just a little over 24-hours since first briefly meeting, when listening to an equally jibberish-characterized debate. perhaps I lost my social skills, or at least my ability to talk to the opposite sex, by the vegetable stand tonight (what a freak i must've seemed). but then again i might never have possessed this skill in the first place. i think not; which is sad and ironic at the same time. conclusion; I feel a)embarrassment b)surprised by the fact that i still could become so embarrassed c)surprised by this new and insecure side of myself. one would think I ought to know myself by this point; 23 years and 4 months with me own company. fascinating!
non related picture.

Ingen kommentarer: