Sider

onsdag 5. september 2012

Rejustment of future plans

Although I feel ready to embarge on a new travel adventure, I have been enlightend about my educational possibilities at the University here in Bergen. Turns out, because I already have concluded a Bachelors in Spanish, it will only take me 1 and a half years of studying in order to get a Bachelor Degree in English as well. I had only planned on taking one year of English, but that is not sufficient if I want to teach at a high school level. When I start teaching, I will probably begin in jr. high school; but still - maybe I will want to teach at a higher level someday. Nontheless, having a bachelors degree will give me a higher salary and will pay off in the long run. So, that I what I am going to do. This means I will be in Norway for one year more.

But, I despear not inner goddess, I am feeling surprisingly comfortable here in Bergen. But then again, winter and its terrible blues have not signed in yet. I will try and work hard and keep my spirits up, thinking about how great things are waiting for me just around the corner.

I expect by fall 2013 I will spend a couple of months exploring Asia. The spring semestre the following year I would like to go to school in Brasil and study physical education.

Ingen kommentarer: