Sider

lørdag 21. november 2009

fuckmylife

last night, a friday at that, i stayed safe and sound at home with two of my flatmates., just chilling watching tv and surfing the web on each our laptops. bente again tipped me off on a amusing and time consuming website., called
www.fmylife.com where unlucky people add their sad/funny stories. there are some extremely funny enteries on there., like the top rated "fuck my life" entery:

Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got the birthdate wrong. Then I picked up the birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents has been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

random picture. i think my thoughts would have been - fuck my life - if i woke up to that breast surgery as of Jordan Price.

Ingen kommentarer: