Sider

søndag 26. september 2010

bad news...

last night me and my friend Fernando was out walking around 11 pm. as we were walking up some long stairs a guy comes up behind us with a rock in his hands and pushed us up towards a wall. three other guys comes out of nowhere surrounding us. this was a little outside of town.

at first i was calm. fernando stood in front of me. they took his shoes and wallet and cellphone. and both our house keys. they ripped my purse off. i didnt have anything more on me, but they continued trying to seach my pockets..but i didnt have pockets on the jeans i was wearing. then the one guy started to touch me... it was gross. i started to cry and sat down to avoid his hands. fernando tried protecting me so they hit his nose and then kicked his head with one of the rocks, before making a run for it. the two of us ran downwards to the main street where we made a person call the police and an ambulance. fernando was bleeding so much, i dont think ive ever seen so much blood at once.

the ambulance was sort of late, but they finally arrived after the police had finished to question him. we drove to the hospital where they stiched him up. i was outside waiting for about an hour or so.

we took a taxi back home. since i didnt have my keys we decided to wait on the terrace until my roomie would return from her night out. she didnt come back home until 5 am...

today im a little spooked about the incident, but im fine. nothing happend to me, but fernando looks pretty bad...im glad i wasnt alone. i dont dare to think what might have happend if i was alone with those junkies. it amazes me how some people completely lack empathy towards others...i guess if you are desperate enough all you can focus on is your own needs. nutheads, they couldve killed him with that rock...perros de la calle!!!

2 kommentarer:

Barbro sa...

Hei Martine!
Huff ligger litt etter på bloggen din og så fant eg denne!!:( Håper du har det bra!!!!
Klemmer Barbro

christina sa...

hjelp!! nå var det alt for lenge siden jeg har lest bloggen din! har du det bra?! så skummel hendelse!!! shit :/ vær forsiktig vennen! vil jo ha deg hel hjem igjen!