Sider

onsdag 18. mai 2011

The Importance of Being Earnest


I bought the perfect book today, with the cover of scetches done by Oscar Wilde. It has lines and a magnetic lock-mechanism and comes in just the right size. I am officially abandoning this blog for this pretty new thing, as least temporarily. I have grown weary of this blog. At first I confused it with a diary and was criticized for being too honest (anyone can read it!), then I started posting pictures that appealed to my love for pretty things, but that nevertheless weren't taken by me. During the last year I have stopped my life-long tradition of journaling. After Julie died last year I have not been able nor wanting to write much, since I could not find a reason for it. But maybe, I thought to myself, I should try to return to my habit of journaling. And this time my writing would be just for my own sake and eyes. I need to be creative again.

So adios, hasta luego. Think of me where I'll be sitting at a restaurant in Buenos Aires with my new book, enjoying a plate of lasange and a cig. Its a vagabond life for me.

Ingen kommentarer: