Sider

søndag 1. mai 2011

modified travel route

these are the destinations i have decided to go to on my journey:

san francisco, usa


guanajuato, mexico


antigua, guatemala


rio de janeiro, brazil


iguazu falls, argentina


buenos aires, argentina


I have already talked to a travel expert whos going to help me make the best possible trip and get the best student prices on plane tickets. The only thing that remains to be settled is whether to start from the south or from the north. It depends on when my U.S friends are able to meet me. They live in Ohio, but I dont want to go back to where I lived over 5 years ago... I hated that place, truth be told. - Of course, my friends and my second host family made it all endurable and I embrace that., but the small town mentality of the american suburbs was never my scene. Besides that, one of my best friends, Hilde, is going abroad to study at Berkely in San Fran next semester; so I will most certainly be visiting her! :)

I am so excited to go back to Mexico <3 It seems so far away but still so close.

In Buenos Aires I am perhaps going to stay with a girl that I met while traveling Machu Picchu last year:)

So, turns out, I wont be on my own half of the trip:)

Anyhow, this means that Chile and most of Central America (which were part of my inicial travel plan) had to be eliminated. I dont have the means nor the time to do it all, and I`d rather see people that has had a significance in my life than to travel aimlessly around without purpose. Although, come to think of it, that would've been totally rad.

Ingen kommentarer: