Sider

onsdag 15. april 2009

back on track

my blog has been unacessable for me since easter., some password shit that unabled me to enter my own blog. but now it all resolved itself by a magic touch, which im happy about. ive been thinking abit about what i would write when i got my blog back, and i have a sentece for you...or a question, if you will...
-"Is it possible to (actually) miss someone that you've only known for a short period of time?"
I ask this question to the world, not knowing if i confuse loss with longing for a time that was (a time with no worries) together with a certain someone, or if it is longing after the person propio. i dont know if this makes any sense... but i do feel loss. and i like feeling sorry for myself, i always have.

Oh Laura - "Release Me"
a song about longing. Listen to the lyrics...
"I am a glas of water longing for the ocean". It's so damn beautiful. You have to listen to the whole song, and hear when her voice almost crack during the course (ca. at 2:25). Those sweds never stop to amaze me.


moreover i read something i found outmost interesting today, in connection with the latin american term of "marianismo", which is the opposite of machismo. I read this wikipedia definition of the so-called "Madonna-whore complex", and after reading this id like to define myself as a supporter of Freudian psychoanalysis. Its very true; I've seen it.

Ingen kommentarer: