Sider

onsdag 17. juni 2009

25 random things about me

first's first; look at this awesome body suite i bought today @ Bik Bok. And to my great surprise, it was 50% off!:)i can't wait to use it at the Roskilde festival...I'd reckon it's a good wear at a festival, wouldn't you say?



Okay, here it goes:
1. I have a twin brother. No, we don’t look alike (he’s 6’5 and has brown hair).

2. When I was a kid my dad used to call me Houdini, because I could get out of any sort of physical trap. I used to not want to go to bed when I was a baby, so this one time my folks tied me to my bed (I know that sounds wrong). but somehow I got up (with the mattress on my back), and climbed out the 3rd. floor window. Luckily my aunt walked past outside; saw some white diapers hanging out of the window, and leaped to my rescue. True story (or so I’ve been told).

3. I don’t take criticism very well, at least not if it’s a touchy subject to me.

4. I sob like a baby whenever there has to do anything with death. It frightens me because I can’t get my head around it.

5. I hate my skin.

6. I appreciate people who can tell me something I don’t already know.

7. I sing all of the time. If not out loud, trust you me, there’s a radio that never shuts down inside my head.

8. I live for impulsiveness, even though I know it could get me in trouble.

9. I love listening to music and memorizing lyrics. My biggest downfall in life is that I’m musical.

10. Travelling is what I live for. Can’t seem to keep myself at one place over a long period of time…

11. I’m a lazy bum and I like my comfort.

12. I’m a decent listener and advise-giver.

13. I’m a pathetic people-pleaser and say yes to most favors, even though I don’t necessarily want to.

14. I’m horrible at math and cooking; which I try to avoid as much as I possibly can.

15. I’m a total geek about old movies from the 50’s… I’m a sucker for James Dean, Marlon Brando, Elizabeth Tyler, Marilyn Monroe and Audry Hepburn…all ‘em good stuff:)

16. I'm afraid of commitment (hey, first step is realizing you have a problem, right?) :p

17. I write to keep sane. I’ve kept a journal since I learned how to write.

18. I'm feminine and love dressing up but underneath I’m the biggest tomboy ever...I'm extremely competative.

19. I like to dance, but can't take directions whatsoever.

20. I can't stand it when people I care about are mad me.

21. I have the greatest friends ever. And keeping in touch with the few precious ones is very important to me.

22. I understand more or less 6 languages.

23. I spend way too much time on the computer.

24. I know I was meant for great things, it least greater than this.

25. I used to worry a lot. Over the years I’ve learned not to. Nowadays not very much really gets to me anymore. I kinda wish it would.

2 kommentarer:

Julie sa...

Én til random ting om deg, du drar til København neste helg! :)

Martine sa...

That we do:) gleder meg som en unge i en gotteributikk! X)