Sider

fredag 26. juni 2009

Future guys I shall avoid

- guys that wants me to marry them in order to get a visa
- guys that are my friend's boyfriend
- guys that are my friends, thus destoying the platonic relationship forever
- guys that has screwed the entire town
- guys that askes if I am interested in a threesome
- guys that are my teacher
- guys that borrows my costume mask, promises to call, and then makes a hit&run
- guys that are potheads
- guys that are wanted and has a warrant for $10.000
- guys that pays for my beers and expects me to sleep with them
- guys that could be my father
- guys that has memorized my entire facebook profile
- guys that i meet online. seldomly a good idea to meet in real life.
my friend once jokily called me a maneater. i am pretty sure he meant it. to my defense you sure have to kiss alot of frogs before you find the price.

Ingen kommentarer: