Sider

tirsdag 4. mai 2010

Puerta Vallarta: Sun, sol & cerveza!

After 2 1/2 days in busy Guadalajara with my mate Tom, staying at the hostel he´s working at, I continued on till the coast and to the lovely Puerta Vallarta.



Guadalajara was fun enough, mostly due to Tom accompanying me. He is a fun bloke from Oxford that I met last year when travelling to Puerto Escondido. As he was still around, this time in my neighbourhood, why not meet up. One of the days we and some peeps from the hostel whet to the puebla of "Tequila" to visit the local tequila factories. We saw the fabrics and did quite alot of tasting and buying. Tom and I and some friends of his when out drinking two nights in a row. I didnt get very drunk but it was still fun.

The trip from GDL to PV is normally a 4 hour bus ride, but due to construction work it was more like 6 hours, which i failed to be informed about. I arrived 2 AM and had to go look for hostels whose receptions were still open. Luckily I found "OASIS" which lies a good 15-min walk from the beach. no pasa nada. i really like it here, met two guys from canada and australia that are alright... and the dorm im staying in, with its 6 beds, are all available; so its only me sleeping there. nice. a private warm shower and loo all to myself.

the first day i spent on the beach playing volleyball. alot of fun! me and this canadian guy won almost all of our games. it was also very exhausting in the sun...but oh so nice to be able to chill out in the ocean afterwards:)


today i went on a tour with approx.10 other tourists to go snorkeling/diving by some islands 25 min away from the beach. i saw a couple of colourful fish, including something that looked like swordfish. i kinda jumped when i suddenly saw these 120 cm, blue and thin fishes swimming tranquillably before my eyes. but very cool. the not-so-cool part was when one of the 6 year-olds was sea sick and puked on my leg as i was tanning peacefully onboard. haha...

i have one worry though, in the middle of all this joy; my VISAcard is absolutely caput. over og ut. i did bring an extra card, but unfortunately i have no money on it. so i sent an email to my folks asking them to transfer a sum ASAP to help me out. i am going back to Guanajuato tomorrow night, wednesday...and will be arriving around 5 AM in Gto... which is gonna suck but i dont have any early classes on thursday so it should be fine. BUT, as of right now, i have no money for even a bus ticket back home. so - pretty please all good family members - lend me ya money!!!

wish me luck. tomorrow i will spend playing some more beach volley and kick ass. i am skipping school this day to soak up the sun, i am not going to lie. but it is totally worth it, even if i will be behind in my painting class.
tonight i kinda feel like testing out the night life in this town...which is absolutely nuts after what ive seen. its a party town. altough i have no money...i think my blonde hair will provide me some drinks at the bar hahha:)



FEELING BETTER THAT I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!!

Ingen kommentarer: