Sider

fredag 4. juni 2010

soy tu gitana, tu compañera


my carpeta.-inspired by Oddvar Torsheim underneath.

I turned in my 4x2 meters drawing for my exam in dibujo today. I have been more or less locked inside my room since thuesday (except that part when I got super-trashed on redwine and beer with Whitney and made a fool out of myself). I am not going to drink or smoke any sorts of cigarettes from this day on. I am going to be above the influence. The stuff I do when I am drunk are seldomly very charming and it makes my body decade and I feel bad afterwards. So why not just be natural? I have to befriend myself inside-out. The psysical part is the easiest.

After the heavy work on my carpeta, drawing hours in an Gollum-ish posision, my back hurts like a mother-fucker. The exam went well - the professor told me my idea was very inventive (actually I had been very inspired my an artist from my hometown, Oddvar Torsheim, but I didnt tell him about this. A white lie, I dont feel bad!). I dont believe I did the worst out of all the pupils in my class, which is good haha. After the exam I went to a massage place and reserved an hour for me and Whitney tomorrow. Whitney is leaving for the states in a few days, I dont like this. I told her about my thoughts on perhaps not returning to Guanajuato after the summer. She told me that she needed me here. If I wouldve been here, I wouldve needed her to. We dont have that many friends as the alienated foreigners we are, and we need to stick together.

Life looks better than it did yesterday, and the day before, and definetely the day before that again. Last night I sat down with Lourdes, my host mom, and we talked about stuff that needed to be talked about. Like we used to do. I cried, she cried abit, and we are good now.

Off to watch Sex in the City II. I heard it sucks big time, but oh well, who cared. I still love the wrinkly ladies of NYC.

Here are some of the works of the more talented kids in my class!



1 kommentar:

Lise sa...

Du kan vel ikke akkurat si at det er "inspirert av" når du har malt akkurat det samme som på originalen.