Sider

lørdag 19. juni 2010

thats not my name!



Im sitting here at Antik cafe watching the game between Denmark and Cameroon. Of course I am cheering for my neighbours. It is 37 min into the game and the score is 1-1. Cameroon scored after 9 min.
Going to Antik, drinking a coffee or eating has been the highlight of the day the past 3 days. I am sick and have been taking antibiotica and some other crap, but I am not feeling that its working. I just get very tired.
Yesterday I started cleaning Marios apartment as a thank you for letting me stay there for free. I have bought in alot of cleaning stuff for him. Now I just lack putting tre lightbolts in and sweeping the floor with some soap. I think he'll be happy for that.

I still have four days to kill in Guanajuato before I go to Mexico City and my plain to Norway. I'll be home in my home town in the morning of June 25, if everything goes after the plan.

The game has now lasted for 42 minutes and it has been heap loads of chances on both sides. this is a fun game!



maybe ill go see a movie now. the only one worth seeing that i havent already seen is "New York, te amo".

Ingen kommentarer: