Sider

søndag 21. september 2008

such a beautiful mess that's breaking my skin



I've never bought you flowers,
I can't work out what they mean
And I try to remember who I used to be
I got one last chance to get myself together
Time has come for me to change again
I can't carry on like this I will lose my friends
Want you here tonight, want you here
And your mouth, your mouth, your mind
And I hope, that my sanity covers the cost
I wanna hear what you want
What the hell do you want?
God that was strange to see you again
Introduced by a friend of a friend
Smiled and said "yes I think we've met before"
In that instant it started to pour
And time stopped moving
I was trying to remember your name
You tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in
It's nothing but time and a face that you'll lose
I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose
Live through this and you won't look back
You were what I wanted, I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save
Your wildness scares me
So does your freedom
You say you can't stand the restrictions
I find myself trying to change you
If you were meant to be my lover I wouldn't have to
I'm another ex-girlfriend on your list
But I should have thought of that before we kissed

random.lyrics.jamesmorrison.damienrice.stars.nodoubt

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Stilig sammensetning Martine :)
Gikk det greit å levere i dag?