Sider

mandag 29. september 2008

nothings sweet about me

If there’s lessons to be learned, I’d rather get my jamming words in first oh
Tell ya something that I’ve found, that the worlds a better place when it’s upside down boy
Sweet about me, nothing sweet about me.




i dont want you "caring" about me
its not like im having some breakdown or anything
my friend says sometimes my issues are pathetic
she's probably right

Rihanna - Disturbia


Hiphopper - Thomas Rusiak feat. Teddybears Sthlm


i always thought he sang "I'm a head popper yes i am", but turns out its not. i came across this on the web: Misheard song lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody. [Making fun of music: ]

also. lookat this trio featuring Victoria Bergsman of The Concretes. its pretty genious all over.
Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks


this is a classic, one of the first vids the norwegian duo royksopp made. its so great and 90's.
Røyksopp - "Eple"

Ingen kommentarer: