Sider

tirsdag 27. januar 2009

Twilight

me, line and anja went to the movies to see Twilight the other day. the Twilight triology is based upon a serie of books by Stephenie Meyer. she were a stay-at-home mom with too much time on her hands when she started writing the first Twilight book. the story is inicially about a teenage girl who risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire, came to Meyer in a dream. she had never written anything professional before, but the book became a best seller in the Und. States. In 2008 Twilight were adapted into a blockbuster film, starring the daughter of talk show host John Stewart, Kristen Stewart (as Bella Swan), known from movies like Into the Wilde and Panic Room and heart-breaker Robert Pattinson (as vampire Edward Cullen), who's also known as the role of Cedrick Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Catherine Hardwicke directed the film, with the script being written by Melissa Rosenberg.





I found this movie romantic, interesting, and exciting. I loved the soundtrack and went straight home to download it. Pattinson is also a musician, and has constributed with to self-composed piano plays in the soundtrack. I understand how Twilight has become such a phenomenon overeseas. I myself can only go with the flow and say that i absolutely loved it. I can't wait for the next movie:)