Sider

tirsdag 5. mai 2009

i can see clearly now the rain is gone

First of all; I delivered my exam assigment today. Yay!
Then i went to my appointment with the guidance counselor. We talked about my issues and she answered the questions I had concerning my future studies. I feel like I will be able to do this, as opposed to what I thought a few weeks ago. My plans are now something like this:
2009: 2nd and 3rd semester of latin american studies in Bergen.
2010: 4th and 5th semester abroad (im thinking la Universidad De Buenos Aires in Argentina)
2011: 6th (last) semester back in Bergen.

Then I would like to take a semester of athletics in Bali with Gateway College.
I would also like to be a backpacker in Austalia for a couple of months, also going to New Zealand and Indonesia. When I feel I'm done traveling (if I ever will) I can continue studying, or get a job.

Sounds good?



Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.
Choose life.

...but why would I do something like that? (Trainspotting).

Ingen kommentarer: