Sider

søndag 15. februar 2009

ipod shuffle

bright just like the stars above me
proud just like my mother planned it
full of love and longing
and ive been housing all this doubt and insecurity
and ive been dying to get out
and that might be the death of me

i walk in the door you start screaming
kill the small talk lets hit the floor
you looking at me like you want more
i think i'm the girl you came here for
after the party lets explode
turn off the lights and lock the door
lets get these teen hearts beating faster and faster
this is what the world is for, making electricity

you wait up for me
would you like the company
or are you sick of me
oh now i do recall we just were getting to the part
the morning means goodbye

i am alone but adored
and i have known love like a whore
ive been around the world and ive seen it all
ive had a few little love affairs
they didnt last very long and they’ve been pretty scarce

hoy es el primer día que voy a decir esto
my visions never been so clear
i gave up coffee and cigarettes
i hate to say it hasn't helped me yet
but in the meantime let me say whats on my mind

ive been locked inside that house
all the while you hold the key
and maybe you’ll call me
maybe you wont

julieta venegas_usher_michelle featherstone_ace of base_dandy warhols_3lw_nelly furtado_mgmt_aqua_panic!at the disco_relient k_abba

Ingen kommentarer: