Sider

lørdag 27. mars 2010

This is my journey: Perú

Back in 2008 I made a list of the places I want to see before I die. During that time I have been able to see Palenque in Mexico. On the top of my list is Machu Picchu in Perú. Since I am a girl who believes in fulfulling ones dreams, I decided to set my vacacion of la semana santa to this destination. And the day has finally come!

Tonight I am taking the bus to the capital, DF. I will arrive at around 5 AM. 7 AM my flight leaves for Colombia. I have to wait on the airport of Bogotá for 6 hours before my next flight will take me to the capital of Perú, Lima. In Lima I will be staying with my friends from my studies in Norway: Linn Viktoria, Barbro and Hege Linn. They are living at the students recidence of La Catolica and are studying there this year. After spending 4 days or so in Lima, the plan as of now is that Viktoria and Barbro are joining me on the bus to the city ofAyacucho . After a couple of days there, I will be on my own. I will probably travel by train to the following sights: Lake Titicaca, Machu Picchu and then ending my trip in the beautiful Cuzco. After 12 days of travelling my return flight is from Cuzco.



Here is my plan:
# Lima (Plaza Mayor + Peru Museum + city center)

# Ayacucho

# Machu Picchu + Inca trail

# Cuzco (Plaza de Armas + cathedral + Sacsayhuaman fortress + Sacred Valley)

# Puno + Titicaca Lake (including Uros - floating islands) + Sillustani Funeral Towers


Wish me luck! I will need it!

Ingen kommentarer: