Sider

tirsdag 2. mars 2010

tk = te quiero;)

yesterday was a fun day. woke up at 7, ate my daily hotcakes with maple, and went to my painting class at 8. we´re in the studio for 3 hours and i love it. we started on a new project. i will put a pic out when im done. it think its gonna be rad. at first i lacked selfconciousness of my ability to produce good art. i felt as i was an wannabe artist among all these talended kids who actually studies art. but now i dont worry so much about it. whitney said something smart about art; that everyone can do it, and it doesnt matter what other ppl think, as long as you let your self go and create something that means something to you. as long as u do just that, you´re fine. whitney is so wise and i am very fortunate that i got to know her. i hope one day i can visit her in Oregon.

after class i sat down on a bench and wrote in my journal, whilst soaking up the sun. these days the sun gets really warm and i have to apply sunscreen with factor 50in my face. later when i returned to casa i took Camilla out for a run. she was hyperactive and pulled the chain so strongly (shes a big dog),so that i fell and me knee started bleeding. it hurt. but as the typic norwegian i am, i immediately got up - checked if anyone had seen me, and started running like nothing had happend. hahaha.

i had prehispanic art class at 5, and got out at 7. me and some mates from class went to see an opening of an art exhibiton at La Casa del Cultura. anyone who wanted could contribute with their paintings. the theme was Jesus mother, Maria. needless to say, there was a mixed quality of the paintings, but some of them were really good.

after that me and a guy from my class, Mario, went to a mexican "cantina" to get a beer. These kind of places are almost only for men. It was an interesting experience. everyone was looking at the blonde who clearly was out of place. a guy walked up to me and offered to pay me a song on the old jukebox in the corner. how nice. i had never seen a jukebox before, and thought about "Grease". the men there went over to the corner of the bar to pee in a pissoar. i looked in the other direction, and mario had to laugh.

afterwards i met Maria. We went to Café Santo to grab a bite along with Woo, a Corean guy. i have a vegitarian salad. it was okay, but i like meat (sorry Kjersti). While there Luis texted me and he finished the message with "tq..." It kinda puzzled me,`cus i didnt undertand what the abbreviation stood for. I asked the waitor, and he said it meant "te quiero":)that made me smile. i smile alot these days.

Next off we went to La Luna to meet up with the other exchange students to celebrate one of the mexican girls´ birthday. i had a strawberry daqueri (duno how u spell that), but i wasnt really feeling it. it was monday and i had to get up early in the morning, so i went home. i went up to Luis´ room and we talked until midnight. i really like talking to him....

in other news i just figured out that i have to produce elleven drawings in the next 12 days for my drawing class exam. i think i need to start ahora mismo!

Ingen kommentarer: