Sider

fredag 20. august 2010

the day after, ay no!

whitneys back in town and im happy about that. shes my closest friend here, i would have to say. she and pamela havent seen each other over the summer and now that they are together again they cant seem to get enough of each other. i dont mind, its just that i feel like the odd girl out sometimes.

i have a nice neighbour, elisabeth, whos 23 and from the states. she says shes doing yoga at the terrace every morning and that i should join her. i posed as a model in a drawing class yesterday, and in one of the positions i held for 15 minutes, i really fucked up my neck. i am super stiff and my body hurts, so i think some yoga would def.do me good.

yesterday i went to Bar Fly to celebrate my friend Galo's 22nd birthday. I was a little bit drunk, but no more than justificably. problem was i had barely eaten all day... I was standing on the terrace upstairs and the air was really thick with smoke all around. i felt bad and thought to myself that i should go home. and then i passed out and everything went black. luckily, my friend Fernando was standing right next to me and was able to catch me. I was only out for a few seconds. We left the bar to get tacos. i felt immediately better. but very embarrassed...

i have learned my lesson: i have decided to look better after myself and ensure that i eat regularly, maybe small meals throughout the day...i lost about 8 kilos during the last semester, which is too much. i dont look ugly-skinny, im pretty sure of it, but what i had of muscles are more or less gone. i am going to go more to the gym, i already bought a membership there. but i need to put up a schedule to follow, if not i get lazy and dont come through...

its friday night and im staying in. im tired from last night; i only had a few hours of sleep before i had to go to school. i had classes from 10-12.

PS: Check this page out. Whitney tipped me off on it. Sweet, huh?

Ingen kommentarer: