Sider

onsdag 23. september 2009

Blind Date y Onda Vaga

today was an eventful day:
9-10: Meeting with exchange coordinator about the process of my upcoming year in Mexico.
10-12: Spanish culture lecture
13: Royal period pains! fuck! paracet
14.30: BLIND DATE at Café Opera!
16.15: Relieved - it went well. I'm pretty sure there is going to be a next time:)
19: Conferanse @ SV Fakultetet (Latinamerika uken). Ecuador's ex-financial minister talked about the economy in Ecuador and about Banco Sur. In all honesty, I didn't follow much.
21.30: Sara, Gabriela and I went to Garage for the free concert by the argentinian band Onda Vaga. I adored them! Their sound was unique with a feel-good vibe. Very talented guys; I'm officially a fan! I had two beers before returning satisfied to casa.

Onda Vaga on myspace

Ir al BAILE


Today - Wednesday - I jumped on a bus to my hometown Førde and to my parents' place. I'm going to attend my friend Vanessa's wedding on friday. I'm excited - I've never been to a wedding before. I know no one there, hope it's not gonna be awkward!:O Returning to the rainy city on Saturday.

Ingen kommentarer: