Sider

fredag 25. september 2009

looking back: summer 2006

as u know im in my hometown right now. i was bored and came over some old pics on the computer from the summer of '06. thats the summer i returned from my exchange year in the states. i cant believe how BLONDE i was! it was disguisting! and ive also lost about 6 kilos since then. yeah, the american cousine definatly took its toll on my body lol. this is from our cabin in the country in Ålfoten. it was spent with my family, my cousins from Tromsø -Marie, Eleni and Line, and aunt Anne


hahaha! loook at my poor bangs.
family hiking
alone in the wilderness...
nice track shorts i got going there:p
Line and aunt Anne on top of a high mountain peak
love handles
how sad is it that my 55 yr old mother is skinnier than i? lol
running in the country
nice refreshment after the hike

Ingen kommentarer: