Sider

søndag 27. september 2009

my first wedding

Friday i attended Vanessa and Egils' wedding in Førde. I came alone, and of course I arrived 30 minuites too early, so I sat there waiting for the dessert to be finished all by myself:p I knew ca. no one there! Almost only the bride. Some of the guests were spanish so I was able to communticate with them. Luckily an ex-collegue from the elementary school was also there, so I sat with her throughout the toasts and the cake. We got some free champaign and I bought a couple of beers. It was a beautiful wedding, and Vanessa looked absolutely stunning. When they danced the waltz my eyes were tearing up. I was also asked to dance the waltz (Tre Nøtter og Askepott-sangen) by a nice gentleman, and did my best, although I wasn't sure about the moves. I think I managed more or less good;) Later on, the girls and I danced MJ's Thriller moves...Haha, I laughed so hard! vanessas' friends moi wedding waltz cake egil y vanessa

Ingen kommentarer: