Sider

onsdag 16. september 2009

my friends are better than yours

last night some of my girls came over and we ate the cake i had made plus some brownies inger marie baked. we watched grey's anatomy and is was cosey:)





my second day being 21 was spent like this:
10-12: spanish litteratue lection
12-14: spanish litterature group work
14.30: tanning
15: interview over telephone with some girls who are doing a piece on "the darkside of being an exchange student". they had found a paper i wrote in my senior year of high school (that i'd published on skoleforum.no)on being an exchange student (link on the bar on right hand side of my blog, beneath "me, myself and i"). they contacted me via facebook and wondered if would be interviewed by them and if they could use quotes from my paper! i thought it was flattering:)
20.30-22: volleyball practice.

Ingen kommentarer: