Sider

onsdag 14. oktober 2009

This moment of clarity

today i wish to quote from page 13 of a book i started reading today called "The Paris Enigma" by Pablo de Santis (i have to read if for spanish literature class):

"(...) it is in the moment when we are thinking most clearly that we are the closest to madness."


i really liked this so called allegation. for my part, it is just before going to sleep i have those kind of "moments or clarity". my judgement has a tendency to completely disappear in the crossing from wake to sleep. i find my daily decisions and the actions i make in a completely different light than when the sun is shining. Inexplainably everything seems extremly intimidating and i freak myself out by the apiffany: what the hell are you doing?!? Miraculously though, the next morning i seem to lose all these concerns and continue on with whatever i am doing. i wonder if those moments of are just a result of sleepy disillusion or they really are a bright insight of clarity? what if i in my wake subconsciously suppress my fragile adaptation of life; in order to function in a brutal world? think about it.

some of the spanish literature in my shelf

Ingen kommentarer: