Sider

fredag 16. oktober 2009

WHO DOES THAT

I was dumped today by this guy ive been dating
by a SMS.
foremost, my question is: WHO DOES THAT?

Besides this little incident, I had an extremely nice day with Heidi and Christina. Heidi and I went to a very cosey café located at "Strædet" called "Muffin and Hekkel" (next to Folk & Røvere), and drank our morning coffee/tea over gossip and a crack of deep thoughts. I love her. I went to ther study hall to read my weekend paper and some chapters of my booj, before meeting up with Christina in the afternoon. We went to "Pasta Sentalen" to have dinner (delicioso btw); then heading for my place to watch a couple of Sex and the City episodes w/chocolate. It was needed on my part...only Carrie & co can make me feel good about myself in such times - seeing how screwed their love life are compared to mine;p Oh well, to put it this way - I was bound be dumped some day, so the first time might as well have been to a guy I didn't care about, right?

Heidi på Muffin & Hekkel, my new favorite café in town

I'm off to Førde w/the vball team tomorrow for the weekend. We're meeting Tambar and Førde on sat.and sunday. Wish us luck!

1 kommentar:

Julie sa...

Halloen, jeg utfordret deg på bloggen min :)