Sider

tirsdag 7. oktober 2008

portions for foxes

Rilo Kiley - Portions for Foxes


theres blood in my mouth
cus ive been biting my tongue all week
i keep on talking trash
but i never say anything
and the talking leads to touching
and touching leads to sex
and then there is no mystery left

and its bad news baby im bad news
im just bad news bad news bad news

i know im alone if im with or without you
but just being around you offers me a another form of relief
when the lonliness leads to bad dreams
and the bad dreams lead me to calling you
and i call you and say
COME HERE!

and its bad news
baby im bad news im just bad news bad news bad news

theres a pretty young thing in front of you
and shes real pretty
and shes real into you
and then she's sleeping inside of you
and the talking leads to touching
and the touching leads to sex
and then there is no mystery left

and its bad news, i dont blame you
i do the same thing, i get lonely too

and youre bad news, my friends tell me to leave you
that youre bad news, bad news, bad news




This song was first played in the first seasons sountrack of Grey's Anatomy. The lead vocal, Jenny Lewis, rocks my pants. Back in the states me and my gals used to drive around in the suburbs of Ohio, singing "bad news, baby im bad news..." Notalgia. What a beautiful word.

Furthermore, check out these tracks with Rilo Kiley:
silver lining
does he love you
close call
under the blacklight

Ingen kommentarer: