Sider

mandag 13. oktober 2008

she prays for days when boys mean she's protected

im feeling angry. its either pms or the fact that everything is going wrong today. i had no bread for breakfast. i didnt understand a thing during the 2 hour lecture about geography. i spilled coffee all over my bag and my books. my pen stopped working. i lost my nicotin twice in two days and im spending all my money on shit i shouldnt spend them on. i got a C on my exam, which is really quite good, but since i hold so high expectations to myself i end up being bummed because i was hoping for a B. i have a test tomorrow that im worried about. i dont want to fail, yet i have not started studying. im not catching the attention at all and im giving up. again.

Something Corporate - I Want to Save You

Ingen kommentarer: