Sider

torsdag 6. november 2008

efficiency, christina and guys not getting it

its november 5th. its exactly 16 days until im going to fail my SV100 exam, and im taking it disturbingly calm. not quite true; i have decided to start studying every day until the exam. every day. you have my electronic words.

my efficient day of november 5th:
10-12: Ex.phil lexture. Unbelievably dull.
12-14: Library (first time actually) with Christina. I read some SV100 shit and tutored Christina in her spanish skills.
14.30-15: Lunch with Christina at a very cosey cafe next to the library. Had a chocolate cake and a cafe latte. Very nice.


15-17: Shoe-shopping with Christina. 500 kr.
17-18: Made and ate a delicious dinner with spaghetti bolognese etc. Very nice. My cooking abilities are improving by the minute.
18-19.30: Went to the gym. Ran nearly 30 minutes on the treadmill. Pat on my back. Lifted some weights.
19.30: Showered at the gym at sat a bit in the sauna. I know its bad for the skin but sometimes the temptation overwhelms me. For some odd reason I do my best thinking in the steamy room... Just look here:


20: Im walking back home and a message beeped in on my cell. Hell. It was this guy I met on a party last saturday. He is absolutely not my type, but he seems to think we hit it off; because he has been sending me alot of messages. I have reluctantly answered 2/3 times, but only by politeness and objetivity. Most cases, person no.1 does get the picture when person no.2 clearly backs off. But not this guy, ohh no. He just keeps on pushing it! First he asked me ("chica hermosa") to go on a hike to one of the city's mountain peeks (Fløyen). I would normally have thought was interesting idea for a date, only I dont KNOW the guy and I dont want to. And he asks my to go on a freaking mountain top? What the heck... I declined, and he asks me what I will do in the weekend. I say: Im going to my parents house. He says: Oh okay, maybe we can hang out next weekend then? Oh.my.god. Does he have AIDS or something? - Sorry, very untasteful of me. Its just...I get so annoyed with guys that just dont know when to call it a quit!


Furthermore:
21-22.55: Movies with Christina: "Burn After Reading", you know, that new movie with Brad Pitt, John Malkovich and George Clooney. Thats some weird shit man. You'd have to watch it, cus' I can't start analyzing this movie here. Black humor. Weird. Funny. Just the way I like it. Brad Pitt was brilliant.


Serious quality time with Christina today. I hope she hasn't grown tired of me yet:p

Ingen kommentarer: